You agree to all terms and conditions stated in the detailed item description and in this store policies page. There by you agree that you have read the entire listing of the items you are purchasing.
All items are "Brand New".
Please note, many items are hand crafted; therefore, slight variations may occur. Similarly, the manufacture reserves the right to change or alter the design due to availability of raw materials and production difficulties
Candles and Items with Liquids
We do not guarantee the safe arrival of candles shipped during the hot summer months, if shipped via "Ground".
Recommended method of shipment is Express during this period.
Any item that contains liquid (i.e. Snow Globes) will not be shipped during the winter months.
Damaged Parcels During Shipping
In the case of a damaged parcel, please inform the courier immediately - purchasing shipping insurance is encouraged. Because packages shipping to Canada are accessed by so many entities (Courier, Canadian Customs, Canadian transport, offloading and reloading at the border, etc), we cannot be responsible for any damages that occur to the packaging of our items. Packaging damages are usually the result of the rigorous stresses that occur while going through the Courier system. Replacing dented, crushed, split, wet, or any variation damages to the packaging of any of our items will solely be the responsibility of the shipping company and cannot be claimed for damages; the buyer will take the responsibility of resolving these issues directly with the courier/shipping company independent of us. .
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR US TO REPLACE DAMAGED PIECES ON PERSONALIZED ITEMS.
Any decorations (Ribbons, Candy etc.) shown on images are NOT included in the price unless stated otherwise.
Any and all items of our affiliates must be purchased thru their websites, all orders that goes thru our site will be automatically cancelled. Prices may differ than shown and subject to change without notice. Affiliates are:
All items are priced individually.
Personalization, Engraving and Customization
Processing & Delivery
- Orders are only shipped after the payment is cleared.
- Domestic handling time varies, most items are shipped within 5 business days.
Personalized items can take 5-10 extra business days. Most items that has personalized tags or stickers require customer assembly.
Items that has "W" in the SKU can take 6-10 business days before shipping as they are shipped from Canada and subject to border clearance.
- Although most favors are shipped packaged and assembled, some may be shipped un-assembled, it is the buyer's responsibility to assemble them when received
- Some items may be out of stock due to the higher demand.
You may place back-order and the items will be shipped when become available.
Due to the fact that we sell in many different venues, it is possible that the stock is not updated "real time".
In the event that the stock runs out after you placed the order, you will be notified as soon as possible with an estimated available date.
- Delivery times are varied between 5 to 15 business days within Canada and USA. Outside of the USA and Canada can take 4-12 weeks depending on the shipping methods requested.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to pay duty, customs and taxes when items are shipped from outside of the buyer's country. Buyer acknowledges that he/she is aware at the time of checkout these import fees to be paid to the courier service are independent of shipping costs and taxes already paid for the items. ATTN: Canadian Buyers:Certain products shipped to Canada from USA can be assigned a flat rate ($25.00) import fee regardless of the value of the item. This charge will be added to your credit card at the time of order processing. If so, the buyer will not pay any further fees to the courier at the time of delivery. For eligible orders and the buyer's payment method is via Credit Card, we will charge the NON-REFUNDABLE $25.00 without further notice. By accepting the terms and conditions during checkout, buyer authorizes this non refundable transaction. Non-eligible items on the same sales order will be shipped separately and subject to import fees similar to any products imported to the buyer's country. To find out if your product is eligible for this flat rate please contact us prior to placing the order.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to choose the proper shipping method for their shipments according to the time to prepare and ship items. On every product page estimated shipping times are shown. If an item is time sensitive according to the Event Date provided during checkout, we reserve the right to update the shipping method and charge the buyer the difference.
- Please note, we are not responsible for any delays due to conditions beyond our control (i.e natural disasters, evacuations, power failures etc.). We will do our best to have orders shipped in a timely fashion, please check with the courier service for any delays of shipments once it has left our warehouse.
Modifications & Cancellations of Submitted Orders
- Once your order is submitted, it will be considered 'in processing' even though the status on your order says 'New'. Changes to your order will incur a change fee of $25.00 per order as we process our orders very quickly. Changes include but are not limited to personalization, address, ship type, added fees, product additions, product removal, order cancellations and gift messages, etc. Changes submitted via email will be made and charged without notice.
- Personalized Items are NON-REFUNDABLE if personalization is accurately done.
- Custom made items are non-refundable as they are made only for your after you order them.
- The return reason must comply with at least one of the following reasons
- The item you received is not what you've purchased. i.e. you received completely a different article than you bought.
For example you purchased a Cake-Top and you received a Candle Holder.
In this case we will replace the item free and pay for the return of the other item.
- The item is not as described in the Detailed Description of the item you purchased and significantly different from the image shown.
Beware that handcrafted items will be slightly vary from what is shown on the image
- Damaged during shipping: Please note: all items are inspected before shipping for quality assurance and packed securely to prevent most damages during shipping.
However at times breakage can happen due to mishandling by the shipping company. You must provide an image of the damage item (s), before a replacement is sent.
- All returns require prior approval by us and must be authorized within 3 days of receipt.
- Any returns by the courier or postal service of unclaimed packages will not be refunded as they fall under the unauthorized returns.
- A returned shipment must include a Return Authorization Number or it will be refused.
- The returns must be sent back using the specified shipping carrier; otherwise it will be refused and sent back to you at your expense. The appropriate shipping carrier will be sent to you with the Return Authorization Number via email.
- The item must be in the same condition you received or refund is not granted.
- All communications must be done through email for record keeping purposes
- Refunds are granted for the item value as store credit only; the shipping costs, duty and customs are not refundable. A minimum of 15% or $15, which ever is greater, restocking fee applies on all returns except if we have sent you the wrong item.
- Return shipment costs are the buyers responsibility.
- Any items shipped with our Free Shipping Promotion is subject to shipping fees both ways if returned or exchanged. We will deduct the applicable shipping fees from amounts owed; the costs will be determined for the shipping method used ship the goods.
Most orders received before 11:00AM will ship the next day, provided the product ordered is in stock. However we do have a 5 business day handling time in-house and can be longer during busy season. Orders are